Izraelec na OPENSCALE 2011

Diskuze k minimaketářským soutěžím, setkáním a akcím

Moderátoři: Jiří Doležel, Pavel Stráník

Odpovědět
Lubomir Koutny
Reakce: 31

Izraelec na OPENSCALE 2011

Příspěvek od Lubomir Koutny » 11 úno 2011 16:17

Vážení přátelé minimaketáři z Prahy obracím se na vás s prosbou o pomoc s dopravou jednoho minimaketáře na OPENSCALE 2011 z Prahy do Brna. Tento člověk z Israele je povoláním hudební virtuos a nadšený modelář, před řadou let mne navštívil zde v Brně. Nyní se ozval, rád by soutěžil na OPENSCALE a možná i v Teplicích. Velice by uvítal, pokud někdo z vás by byl schopen jej k sobě přibrat do auta z Prahy do Brna. Přikládám kopie jeho i mailu :

Od: enrique maltz <gafmal@gmail.com>
Předmět: Enrique Maltz( Israel)
Datum: 9.2. 2011, 18:25 - před 2 dny

Dear Mr Koutny,
I am very excited to tell you that it looks like that I am going to be able to attend the upcoming Openscale 20011.
However I wanted to ask you if that is the case, I will be coming to Prague, if I remember correctly, Brno is 200/300 kms from Prague , maybe if there is someone coming from there I could share the expenses and travel together by car , do you know who is coming from Prague? , maybe I can contact someone and try to see if I can arrenge something.
The next point is that I have a couple of models that are 150 % peanut size on the 42/ 45 cm wingspan, but I checked the real size of the airplane the Bede 4 is 7.77 mts wingspan, the Bebe Jodel is 7 mts which in 1/20 scale would give a model of aproximately 36 cm wingspan , how do you do with this fact ? can I enter this models for the contest? if they have bigger wingspan?
Sorry for all the questions, the last is regarding the beautifull plan of the 1/20th scale Borel seaplane that is in the minimakety plans offer, I want to build it but I have a couple questions regarding the stabilazer, is it mounted only with only four supports in the air? Looking at the photos of the model, it looks that the stab is flat whereas in the plan it shows an undercambered shape, which one should use? I also read that you have documentation for the model I will gladly send you money if you can send me some copy of a photo to have for documentation. Sorry for all this questioning ..I am already happy for all this opportunity to meet again!
Thank you very much in advance, best regards
Enrique Maltz

Odpovědět